350 Follower Comics Craft Giveaway!
Somehow, I have boondoggled three hundred fifty people into following me. I still have no idea how that happened or what you all are doing here, but hey, any reason for a party, amiright?
So, here’s the deal. I think a good chunk of you are around because of my Captain Marvel hoodie and various other fandom-related craft projects. Since I haven’t yet convinced you I’m a talentless hack, despite multiple attempts to do so, I figure you guys should get a reward for bad taste. This being Tumblr, the proper way to reward people seems to be doing a randomized giveaway, and I am nothing if not a sheep.
Here’s how this is going to work. The winner of this giveaway (chosen by a RNG; rules below) will get one (1) hand-painted fandom tee shirt, in the size and design of their choice! You are not limited to designs I have already done (see tag: k makes stuff). If I haven’t already done it, be aware that your shirt will probably become a tutorial, and if it’s not too tiny for me, I’ll probably model it for said tutorial. I will buy a basic tee shirt in the proper color, and paint it myself. When it’s dry, I’ll ship it to you via the US Postal Service for your enjoyment!
Suggested designs: Captain Marvel, Hawkeye (movie or comics redesign), Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Falcon, SHIELD (logo), BuckyCap, Rogue, Phoenix (green or red), Iron Fist, Commander Rogers, Kid Loki, Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel/Pulsar/Photon), Wasp. This is not limited to Marvel characters! These are just the characters I (as a Marvel reader) am familiar with.
Designs I won’t do: Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America. These are either too complicated/elaborate (Spidey), I have no idea how to make it work (Hulk), or something you can easily buy in the store (Cap). I reserve the right to say ‘no’ to a design you request if it falls into one of these categories.
- You can enter up to four (4) times: once each by liking, reblogging, answering, and commenting on this post. You may reblog as many times as you like, but only one will count. (This is due to the way Tumblr counts reblogs; I can’t do anything about it.)
- You do not have to be following me to enter, but my followers get an extra entry, since they can comment on the post.
- You have two weeks to get your entries in. The contest will close for new entries on 31 March 2013, 11:59PM CST. I will select a winner via random number generator and send an ask to him/her on 1 April 2013.
- If the chosen winner does not respond within 24 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. Period. I will check the winning blog, and if it’s a giveaway blog, I will choose another entry. I won’t give you a second chance; I won’t even message you to let you know you “won.”
- You must have an open ask box. I will need to contact you to get your design and sizing info, and your address for shipping.
- Due to the wibbly-wobbly nature of international shipping rules, this contest is only open to residents of the United States & Canda. (Sorry, guys!) Also, as per Tumblr’s guidelines, you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. (But I won’t be checking, just so you know.)